How To Choose The Right Skin Tanning Solution For Your Skin Type
Discover How to choose the right skin tanning solution for your skin type as an essential step toward attaining a beautifully bronzed glow on your skin!
Tanning is a by-product of the accumulation of melanin in the skin that is produced due to sun exposure.
Tanning is the natural stimulus generated by skin cells once they come in contact with the UV radiation in the Sunlight.
To find the right skin tanning solution for your Skin, the first crucial step is to know your skin type.
With a plethora of options available in the Market, the blog will primarily focus on finding the right Skin tanning solution as per the Fitzpatrick Skin Typing Test.
The Fitzpatrick Skin Typing Test is a scientific classification method designed for human skin color and its response to UV radiation, formulated by a Harvard medical school Dermatologist.
Therefore, the main contours of the article will consist of a broad outline of different categories of skin types and Tanning solutions, Various types of skin, and Knowing the Right Tanning Treatment. Summing up, factors that make the right skin tanning solution a successful endeavor in your skincare Routine.
A broad Outline of different categories of skin types and tanning solutions
Below is an overview of your various skin tanning solution and what kind of solutions you should adopt to prevent Skin Tanning and thus, constitute skin tanning solution options for varying skin types such as :
- The mild and luscious, people of this skin complexion are usually fair minus any freckles. They are susceptible to a high risk of sunburn. As per expert tips, people with this skin should undertake sunbed usage with caution.
- In the Golden Middle, the color is fair to light brown. People of this skin have a moderate risk of sunburn and might develop a medium tan. The expert’s tips constitute a gradual increase in sun exposure or sunbed to enable the skin to reduce the risk of sunburn.
- The fair and freckled is marked by light, freckled skin. The Experts recommend Sunless Tanning options to get a radiant skin glow.
- The Naturally tanned individuals consist of dark brown skin. As per expert tips, even, if people of this skin type, rarely get sunburnt, regular use of SPF will keep the skin healthy and glowing for years to come.
- The Deeply pigmented skin type has black skin and rarely suffers from sunburn. As per experts, SPF is a must, irrespective of skin type.
Types of skin, and Knowing the Right Skin Treatment and product for Tanning as per fitzpatrick skin typing test
If you are looking for an effective and secure tanning solution, it is important to categorize your skin type. There are four main kinds of skin and the prescribed treatments, for example
Chemical peels for fair skin
For people with Fair skin, Chemical peels might be a good treatment option. The treatment uses glycolic acid, salicylic acid, Trichloroacetic acid, or carbolic acid. It is a kind of Tan removal treatment that is used to eliminate the superficial dead skin layers that might have deposited excess melanin. As per the intensity, the chemical peels are classified as superficial, medium, or deep peel. The Treatment works to provide effective Tan removal results after a mere 1-2 sessions.
Microdermabrasion for Medium to Light skin, sensitive skin
Due to the modest amount of melanin, along with a tendency towards tanning lightly, people with Light to medium skin contain some UV protection. For medium to light-skinned individuals, microdermabrasion is the best tan removal treatment.
The Treatment exfoliates the dead skin cells containing an excess amount of melanin pigment. It paves the way for new skin cells to regenerate at a faster pace than they otherwise ordinarily do. You can also combine a broad-spectrum sunscreen with adequate SPF.
Laser toning for Tan to olive skin
Melanin is found in abundance among people with olive to tan skin, offering them some naturally induced UV protection. Laser toning is the most popular skin tanning treatment for these skin kinds. Under it, dermatlogists use a laser device to break apart the melanin pigment and reduce skin tan.
When applied to the skin, this Light energy tends to get converted into heat energy to target a specific chromophore minus harming the surrounding tissue.
Sunscreen for Acne-prone skin
For acne-prone skin, think of non-comedogenic products as the best bet. A broad-spectrum sunscreen is a must to protect your skin minus clogging pores. The potent ingredients found in sunscreen enhance the skin texture and visibly minimize spots and skin blemishes. Make sure that the sunscreen is water resistant with a minimum of Spf 30 And constant reapplication throughout the day.
Summing up How to choose the right skin tanning solution
Here are some of the underlying factors that enable you to choose the right skin tanning solution as per your skin type :
- Make sure that the tint of the skincare Products used for tanning is not too orangey as it might look miserably wrong.
- To select the right tint, performing a patch test is the best thing to check the sensitivity of the ingredients for your skin and to ensure a subtle tint.
- Opt for products with natural Skin Bleaching ingredients such as licorice, vitamin C, kojic acid, and Niacinamide to get the best tan removal results.
- Keep in mind whether be it skincare products, treatments, or other skin-lightening agents, they should all constitute the perfect substitute for the everyday salon or parlor-based skin-bleaching solution.
Conclusion: How to choose the right skin tanning solution for your skin type
Skin-lightening products, exfoliation, natural skin-bleaching ingredients, and other clinical Treatments form the core of the right skin tanning solution. Every Skin type is different and they react differently to sun exposure. The same rule is applicable even in various clinical treatments for tan removal of various skin types.
You might also opt for natural remedies such as aloe vera gel, turmeric, raw tomato juice, or yogurt that are suitable for almost all skin types. In addition to home-based natural remedies, In-office Skin Treatment Procedures For Tan Removal are the best guarantee to get 100 percent satisfactory results for tan Removal.
Which skin type does not Tan?
Skin type 1 or if you have pale skin that is prone to burn but never tans. People of this skin type might have light blue, gray, or green eyes and the hair is naturally blonde or red.
Is natural skin tan attractive?
As per a survey, participants indicated that models with a medium-level tan appeared most attractive and healthiest. While those who had no tan appeared least attractive and healthy.
How Do I remove Tan quickly?
The use of skin-lightening Ingredients like alpha arbutin, Vitamin C, and Azelaic acid, might work to effectively and quickly get rid of tanning on the skin. Bleaching Ingredients like Hydroquinone are also good for Tan removal but might be harmful to the skin.
Is skin tanning a sign of skin cancer?
Skin tanning makes you more vulnerable to the risk of exposure to harmful sun rays, which in turn might lead to skin cancer. Although dermatlogists recommend a minimum of SPF 15 for skin protection, tanned skin offers a sun protection factor of only about 2 to 4.
How long does it take for the tan to go away?
It takes about 1-4 weeks for tanning to fade away with the right kind of skin tan removal treatment.